Learn more about our company
Reza Esmi and partners Construction and Consultation Engineers has started its work in 2005 under the name of Sharman Engineers Group. This group has accomplished various activities in hotel, residential, business, instructional and housing design. This group is consisted of architect designers, interior designers, and also civil engineers in its technical cadre.
Our important feature
One of the most important features of this company is presenting 3D designs completely complying with details of the real work, as the 3D design is delivered to the employer after the end of project. All plots and files are accurately detailed and executable. Sharman Engineers Group’s name was changed in 2016 to Reza Esmi and Partners Group.
All designs are presented in a 3D form and accurate phase 2 plots.
Facades and external perspectives of buildings in 3D, lightings and measurements.
Design of various interior spaces in 2D and executive plans.
Design of green spaces and vehicular and on foot connections and lighting in executive and 3D form.
Head of Architecture design team
- M.A. of architecture from Iran
- M.A. of management from UK
- Interior design certificate from UK
- Professor at Islamic Azad University, Mashhad Branch
- Professor of Interior design at Meshkat Higher Education Institute
- Professor at Binaloud University of Mashhad
- Teacher of interior design at Tehran Technical Complex
- Executive manager of Reza Esmi and Partners Group
- Architecture and municipal consultant of Golbahar district
- Head of department at Meshkat Higher Education Institute
Financial Manager and Accounting Authority
Parsa Aghajani, M.Sc. of International Business Management
Meysam Bazrafshan, Civil Engineering
Atefeh Hosseini, M.Sc.
Head of the interior design team
Mitra Zandi, M.A. of Architecture from Tehran University